Mindsensors 系列-MultiSensitivity Accelerometer and Compass for NXT or EV3
AbsoluteIMU-AC has an Accelerometer, Compass and Magnetic field sensor in one device. You can read them at once, and since these sensors are on a single rigid substrate, there is no relative movement between them.
This device can be used to measure static/dynamic acceleration and tilt in different axes, and get magnetic heading.
- Tilt Sensor resolution: 1 degree
- Compass resolution: 1 degree
- Accelerometer Resolution: 10 milli-g
- Tilt Compensated Magnetic Compass
- Accelerometer sensitivities: 2G, 4G, 8G, 16G
- Current consumption: 2.1 mA at 4.7V